Re: REMOVE

Hi,

Here are the unsubscribe instructions, but I'll copy Chip too.

-

To take yourself off the Telsa list, mail the word:

         unsubscribe

in the subject and text of an E-mail sent to the server computer at:

         tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

If it does not work (it should),  Write to Chip at:

         chip-at-pupman-dot-com

and he'll fix it.

Cheers,

         Terry