Re: NST replacements

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Dr. R.,

I browse through eBay periodically and have found a few 60's at a decent
price (most are over priced). There are a lot of people bidding on these
and that drives prices up. Once in a while a 60 can be grabbed at a decent
price, but not often. There are lots of useless 30's. Since I have a pole
xfmr and MOT supply, I simply just keep my eye open for that really good deal.

I think it would be a benefit to the coiler community to have an option as
you've suggested and the current range mentioned sounds like a great supply
that could fit the bill for a lot of coils. I for one am looking forward to
see what you come up with.

Take care,
Bart