Calculating Capacitance of solid disk

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Instead of a toroid, I'm going to use an aluminum disk top plate which I'll
lathe to have nice radius outside edge.

Anyone know how to calculate the capacitance of a disk like this?  I would
think it would be approximately close to
the standard toroid capacitance formula.

I know I could measure it directly using another coil, but I'll be designing
and winding my secondary before I machine this
disk so I want to get a good approximation of the disk.  The dimensions will
roughly be about 4" diameter and 0.5" in height.

Thanks

The Captain