Re: Dangers of SSTCs ! ! ! Measured

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I dont know much about these things, but what are the possible side effects
from these exposures?  Im betting my dual 833A coil has a very high voltage
field all around it.  I can make small light bulbs into plasma globs at
about 3 feet away!  That is, the filament looks purple from corona.  I bet
if i threw the thing out of tune, it would really be lighting thing up!!

So you did mention that the output was far above the IRPA limit (whatever
that is), but what does all of this actually mean?  Sorry to be ignorant,
but im sure that there are at least a few others who are wondering what you
said really means.  Please elaborate ;)

Thanks,

Steve Ward.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail