Re: Dangers of SSTCs ! ! ! Measured

Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Captain,
   About two years ago 60 Min came out with an article that tied cell phone
use to brain tumors. In addition to that many Police officers who ran radar
regularly had a very high incidence of brain tumors. It's all been linked
to microwave radiation.

Paul S. Marshall

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Dangers of SSTCs ! ! ! Measured
>Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:51:47 -0700
>
>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>
>

>Actually, the radiated power of a cellular phone is much more than you think
>especially when the cell site is relatively far distance away.
>And the fact that its transmitting at 2.4GHz, right about that magic
>frequency we love to use to cook flesh in our microwaves . . .
>My motorola cellular phone was measured at greater than 2mW/cm^2 using an RF
>sniffer right at the antenna of the cell phone.  This is really
>something I would NOT want to be constantly radiating my head for minutes,
>and hours, and days, and years on end.  These teenagers today using cell
>phones probably
>talk on average at least 1-2 hours on a cell phone per day.  365 days per
>year, 1 or 2 decades later.  Thats a lot of time to have your head right
>next to a 2.4GHz  source!
>
>And just like those scam artists, the cellular phone developers want to make
>money too.  You think they would come out with a report claiming cellular
>use is actually harmful if it was available?  Look at that cigarette
>manufacturers and GE in its productions of PCBs.  GE still claims there is
>no proven link between
>human cancer and PCB exposure.
>
>I truly believe you will start seeing a VERY high incidence of brain tumors
>etc... in the next two decades because of prolonged cellular use.
>
>The Captain

Hotmail  -  Absolut kostenfrei! Der weltweit größte E-Mail-Anbieter im
Netz: http://www.msn.de/hotmail