Re: Looking for Cast Acrylic Sheet Stock

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:20:01 -0700, you wrote:

 >Original poster: "James by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<davi6368-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

 >Hi All,
 >
 >Can anyone recommend a supplier for Cast Acrylic Sheet stock...I'm looking
 >for sheets about 1 inch thick for machining  several parts for one of my
 >coils.  It's very easy to find the thin stuff but I'm not finding anything
 >this thick.
Here' s  a source of all shapes & sizes of acrylic bits, apart from the
normal stuff, they do things
like tubes, spheres, cubes, rings and cabochons, whatever they are,
http://www.tapplastics-dot-com/plastics/index.html