Re: New SSTC Design Topology

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

Marc-

Thanks kindly for looking that up (looking under the coffee table, that
is).  Unhappily, the Website advises that the article "has not been
search-engine optimized", altho I clicked on another article in the same
issue & it appeared OK.

I'll check -at- my local library or perhaps U.C. Berkeley; surely the latter
will have the magazine.

Ken