WATTMETERS

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

I just did a Google search under "wattmeter" and the second hit was a
GE lab wattmeter with scales from 500 to 5000 watts.  "Buy it now" price
is $40, and I think it would be a good gamble.  Based on my experience
buying meters at swap meets I'd say there's a good chance its OK.

	There are a couple of others at slightly higher prices, but they're in
Great Britain which would probably result in fairly high shipping costs.

	Most of the hits were for RF wattmeters, of course.

Ed