Re: Mini OLTC is getting 9"

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Very nice output pictures of your OLTC Steve.  Do you have any pictures of
your coil (close-ups) under normal lighting.  I'm curious to see what your
actual arrangement looks like.
Thanks

The Captain