RE: Kill-A-Watt Meters

Hi,

Jon found an interesting article on Kill-A-Watt meters.  Apparently, early
models were killed by power inverters too (blown fuses and a burned resistor).

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Kill-A-Watt_ttw.pdf

Apparently they fixed that problem.  But still it only involved the easy to
fix support components that are easy to modify.  An interesting and
informative piece an these meters.

Cheers,

         Terry