Re: Get your Kill-A-Watt Meters for $34.95 each

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Jon, Terry,

Thanks for posting the item. I went ahead and bought one. Terry, thanks for
providing the pdf file. Should I kill it, hopefully, it can be fixed. If
these become common place in TC wonderland, we'll probably learn enough to
keep them in good working condition, calibrated, and all that good stuff.

Take care,
Bart