RE: Over-coupled or under-insulated?

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Cool! I'll try and shorten the gap tomorrow and see if that accomplishes
anything. I'll keep everyone posted. Hopefully it works, because I wouldn't
want to wind another secondary. =D

Original poster: "Justin Wright by way of Terry Fritz "

Chris,

I got a racing spark (only one!) when I opened up my spark gap a little
bit.

I closed the gap up and I haven't had any problems since.

Justin.

-Chris