Re: Vintage 10,000 volt DC 1ma supply for sale.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

There are hundreds of applications this could be used for.  HV multipliers,
capacitor charge circuits, pulse-networks, coin shrinkers (capacitor
charger), etc...  As most of these
applications are one-shot duty, you don't need much current.

Also, 10kV -at- 1mA type DC supplies are much more common than 10 or 100mA
supplies in that range.  Most ion pump power supplies in that range are on
the order of microamps.

1mA -at- 10kV may not do much for coil, but the wonders it can do for other hv
projects is endless.

The Captain