Re: Vttc's

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi James,

The horizontal coil sounds especially interesting! I'd like to get more
info and specs on both systems since I've got a nice batch of 5868's.

Thanks!

-- Bert --
--
Where Small Change is created "Electromagically"
Coin crushing by powerful electromagnetic fields