MMC wiring

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Ok, I want to make sure I'll do this right the next time so I won't repeat
the same mistake over, and over etc. What is the best way to wire two
strings of MMCs together? I'm thinking the simplest way would be to solder
a wire across the end leads, then solder the wires that go to the primary
and spark gap onto those new connections. Would this work? Is there a
better (not overly expensive) way?

-Chris