Re: sonotube?

Original poster: "Bunnykiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Mike Tucknott by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>
>
>HI All
>Does anybody know what ""sonotube"" is called in the UK as
>I want some 20" dia to build a new maggie driver on.
>
>Cheers Mike Tucknott

Hi Mike...

another option to look into is the cardboard drums used to hold items like
dry chemicals, plastic pellets for injection molding etc...  just remove
the metal bottom and top band ....

many companies just toss them when they become empty ... the company I work
for throws away at least 20 per week...

Scot D