RE: Pole Pig For SALE

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

What is your asking price for the pole transformer?  Someone on ebay is
selling lots of these for about $225.00 including
shipping anywhere in the US, so if you can beat that price, I'm definitely
interested!

I have a 14kv/5 KVA Pole Pig for sale out in Sag Harbor, New York. Also I
have quite a bunch of other stuff for sale including  a 10 inch fiber glass
tube (not entierely sure on length more then 5 feet though), at least 5
pounds of 20 gauge magnet wire, a constructed primary capable of supporting
14 inch coil, and 2 neon  both 9000 volts and 30 ma. Please contact me at
westredale-at-aol-dot-com for purchasing and pickup or shipment information. Also
if
it isn't too much trouble I have been out of coiling for more then 3 years
but I have no clue how to remove myself from the list.
                                                  -Thank you
                                                          Max Joseph