Re: Are these TDK HV Capacitors any good ? ? ?

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
   I've been under the impression that if you're not gonna
use these caps (ceramic doorknob) for lasers or HV
filtering then they're bad news.. especially with the
hazard of exploding and sending ceramic shards everywhere..
:-/

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen