Need help building a sttc.

Original poster: "garryfre by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Greetings folks.

I have been interested in building a SSTC for quite a while now and have
looked at the fine coils at www.hvguy-dot-com and others where the output was
comparable to that from tube driven coils.

The problem is, that building the complicated circuitry involved is beyond
my abilities for two reasons.

1. I have a tendancy to see what I am expecting instead of what is in front
of me. In otherwords my attention to detail is lacking and not due to
laziness or a lack of desire to be able to accomplish a task. One, mistake,
and its fubar.

2. My hands shake when I try to do ultra fine work.

Anyrate, I am interested in paying someone to build the circuitry and I can
do the rest - winding the secondary, primary, making the enclosure and
wiring the circuitry up. Alternatively, maybe someone has one ready built
they might be interested in selling.

email me at garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net

Thank you.