magnetically quenched gap "Director"

Original poster: "tcbfw by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tcbfw-at-charter-dot-net>

The TCBFW team has been working with magnetically quenched gaps and
happened across an interesting phenomena which at this time we are calling
a "Director" because the group feeling is that this could be a completely
new direction for coilers to pursue our preliminary findings can be found
at :
<http://webpages.charter-dot-net/tesla/director.htm>http://webpages.charter-dot-net/tesla/director.htm

We hope this will help others research what seems to be an open ended field.

Phil Rembold
TCBFW