magnetically quenched gap "Director" & Waco TC

Original poster: "Resonance Research Corp. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Hi Phil:

When I click on this site it says "page can not be found".

Please check it --- might be some error.

BTW, Texas is getting one of our large M-150 Resonance Transformers.  It's
on a truck bound for Baylor Univ. at Waco.  We will do the setup and
training sometime in late March.

Dr. Resonance

<http://webpages.charter-dot-net/tesla/director.htm>http://webpages.charter-dot-net/
tesla/director.htm

This link should work with just a click - Terry
http://webpages.charter-dot-net/tesla/director.htm