VTTC Staccato Controller Schematic

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Here is the preliminary VTTC Staccato Controller Schematic which I'll be
building the boards to.

TB1-TB5 will be screw terminals
JMP1 (polarity select) can be either jumper terminal or hardwired
The two variable resistors will have pads for both onboard potentiometers
(10 Turn) and wired to a small terminal block for external potentiometers
Bypass Switch will have both onboard pads for switch and also wired to small
terminal block for external switch capability

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/staccato_driver_sheet01.pdf

Please look over schematic and let me know if you have any comments etc...
I should be able to order boards within two weeks if we are all happy with
this current design.  I will also post artwork for review before I place any
orders for boards.

The Captain