RE: NST implemented Cockroft-Walton Multiplier CHARGE RIPPLE

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

(Regarding Cockroft-Walton Multipliers which are good for high voltage DC
sources for CW Tesla Coils, and other HV devices)

Jim,

I've included my charging simulation schematic and probe output.  The probe
output shows the voltage measured at the
output of the marx generator.

http://users.snip-dot-net/~liche/marxgenerator01.pdf

http://users.snip-dot-net/~liche/marxgenerator02.pdf

Throughout the charging curve there is considerable ripple.  Or perhaps that
is what you mean by "discrete steps"????

Am i missing something here??

Thanks