RE: Adding Secondary High Voltage Mail List group ? ? ?

Original poster: "Erik Schulz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gradient-at-mail.utexas.edu>

I would love a list like that,

	I would be happy to help moderate, I check my pupman mail multiple times a
day and could moderate the new list at least once a day.  Having more then
one moderator would be nice too. :)  As far as chartering all non-TC based
messages from pupman, I think its a good idea, since the initial members of
the list will all be on the pupman list.

What would be the subject matter, all HV related devices,

Lasers,
Rail Guns,
Tesla Coils, :)
HV Generators,