Re: Power feed wire

Original poster: "Jeremy Scott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <supertux1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

That would make sense. Standard wall outlets, and
I assume plugs and therefore all extention cords
are only rated 15A. (Unless they are the 20A type
with the sideways prong slot.) I was going to hack
the ends off anyway :) Question is I guess, are
they safe for 240V usage?