Re: possible large MMC capacitor...

Hi,

These are full "metalized" caps.  They can't handle high peak currents
especially in a single string configuration.  I would use nothing but full
foil/metalized caps especially if you are going to spend real money on
them.  Cornell-Dubilier 942C series will have at least twice the peak
current rating.

http://www.cornell-dubilier-dot-com/catalogs/942C.pdf

If you need some odd value/size, Richardson Electronics usually has or can
get them at a good price.

http://catalog.rell-dot-com/rellecom/scripts/BrandPage.asp?brand=CD

Cheers,

         Terry