Re: Water Pig

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Most likey it is, just very high resistance, PS, even a few mm of
dielectric will throw your capasatance WAYYYYY down, you'll want as thin as
possable dielectric for your voltage for the highest capasatance