Re: Anyone using their VTTC Stacatto Boards yet???

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hey Dan,

I used mine just the other day. SWEET!!!  I love the burst mode settings!
With sets of 4 in a group, the sparks look unbelievable.  This board works
very well and looks nice too :)  So yeah, i gave the board the whole run
through ;)  If someone cant get theirs to work, they may need to reverse
the inputs (if they used a hard wire rather than a switch for
polarity).  Really awesome board Dan!

Steve Ward.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/junkmail