From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 12:44 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: VERY HIGH BPS at 6kw! 240 V into the 120 V

Original poster: "Terry Blake by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Hey,

Has anyone else pumped 240 V into the 120 V winding of a pole transformer?
I was thinking about doing just that, but with a 14.4KV transformer.  Like
pump in 240 V into the 120 V to get 28.8 KV out.  Hehe.

Terry Blake