Re: Electric Waterfall

Hi,

As far as I know, Reinhart made the first "working" MMC out of modern
poly/foil caps.  Many others had strung lesser caps before with various
results.

The many people that invented the modern poly/foil/film cap technology
really did all the work ;-))

Although I thought of MMCs too independently, Reinhard beat me to it and I
have never forgiven him for that :o)))  I worked out many of the details
and did a lot of testing.  Also did a lot of cheer leading back when folks
thought it would not work :-D

I had nothing to do with SSTC's such as FET/IGBT H-bridge machines.  I did
do much work on the solid state spark gap (SSgap) that still eludes
us...  I did have the original idea (I think) for the OLTC and made the
first one.  But I certainly needed the help of a bunch of people on the
list to make it work!!!  Looks like Steve is taking that far further now!

Cheers,

         Terry