Re: Parametric pumping for tesla coils?

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

I just thought: The pizza pan primary coil proposed by K.C. is probably a
parametric device. The tank capacitors are charged in parallel and
discharged in series, so the effective capacitance changes at the firing
instant. I suppose a Marx generator is too, then. P.S. Thanks Jim Lux for
explaining how a Q-switched laser works, I understand now

Steve C.