Re: cockcroft-walton question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

No.  What I actually was meaning to say was, "components should be rated
*according* to the input voltage on all stages."  In example, you only use
the input voltage specifications to
determine your component ratings as opposed to using the output voltage
specifications of the multiplier.

The Captain