Re: TCBA

Hi,

I too bought the entire set of TCBA news from Harry and can recommend it as
well!  There is a lot of information there although some of it is outdated.

I think MMCs came out too late to make the TCBA news.

Ken asked about the number of issues and such.  The old issues can be
ordered here:

http://www.tfcbooks-dot-com/special/TCBAnews.htm

Subject and volume indexes can be downloaded at the bottom here:

http://home1.gte-dot-net/res07cmo/hv/tcba/tcba.htm