HP 310a wave analyzer

Original poster: "Dan by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey folks,
I just inherited an HP 310A wave analyzer with
complete original documentation. Specs say it provides
signal components between 1khz-1500khz. As an amateur,
this doesn't readily mean anything to me. Maybe it
could be more valuable in more capable hands?

Could this be of any use in TC work? I know you guys
don't like holding anybody's hands, but who else can I
ask? I'm not worthy I know..... <bowing>

Thanks
Dan--Ft. Lauderdale
(toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com)