Colorado Springs Shut Down Re: 12 MV 100 years ago

Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

>On the subject of power useage,
>    How much was actually availabe to be used by Tesla?

         More than he needed, at least in Colorado Springs

>I recall in one of the books I read (Man out of time perhaps?
>It's been awhile.. ) that he managed to shut down the power
>plant that was providing power to his Colorado Springs
>laboratory by pulling too much from the mains.. (Or was it
>kickback through the feed lines? I honestly can't
>remember.. )

         Case B: Stray RF, aka kickback.
         At least that's how i read the Colorado Springs Notes.
         He revised his grounds and had no more problems.
         (hmmmmm.  Seems I've heard THAT more recently.
         8)>>)

         If I Recall: The Noteslist both the power used and
         the capability of the station.

         best
         dwp

.