Stupid question.

Original poster: "Gerwazy WP by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hardtmutha1-at-wp.pl>

Hi,

I have got a problem, because I cant connect to hot-streamer-dot-com :(,
(timeout ect). I have been downloading this site by httrack (to view it
later (holiday) in offline)few days ago and from that time I`m stuck. So
please unban me :), I will not download the rest of the site, if it jams
connection.

I want now only to follow what is happening in TC world, by reading this
maillist and see jpg`s that you uploaded there.

sad hardtmuth...