Re: New Neon Transformers

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

On Thu, 22 May 2003 21:36:31 -0600, you wrote:

 >Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

 >Good idea.  I don't see why not.
I'm not sure this is a good idea - it could be that the insulation between
the CT and the core may
not be very strong, and the inductance of the differing earth paths could
allow high voltage
transients to appear between the 2 ground connections.