RE: Dual 833A VTTC Success at 28" INCHES ! ! ! !

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Thanks.  I haven't taken any measurements yet, but thats next.  Hopefully
this weekend I can take some serious voltage and
current measurements.

Was that the Staccato controller I designed???  I'm curious to see how the
thing is working for others.

Thanks

Dan