Re: Light bulb not lighting?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Adam,

I'm running the same power with my 6" coil, and can light em up at 20'.  You
may want to try another tube.  That one may have lost it's vacuum.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Adam Britt by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<beans45601-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>