Re: sword like sparks, new info???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Another thought . . .

Could the field produced at the top of the coil (produced by whatever RF
envelope is present) greatly affect the direction and appearance (swordlike)
of the arcs themselves??  I was wondering this because basically no matter
how I orient my coil (I tried all directions but upside down due to obvious
reasons), the sword like
arcs always shot out in the direction of the secondary . . .

Hmmm . . . .

The Captain