Re: Long, Continuous, Steady Streamer Phenomena

Original poster: "James B by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zebulan123-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I have run a small coil 3" dia and gotten almost beams
as opposed to tradishonal sparks, they last up to a
min, I have never timed them. They are fat and seem to
be rotating. I put up a post a long time ago on the
matter and got no reply. The coil i used had less than
500 secondary turns and was powered from a 12kv 60 ma
NST. I have almost reproduced this effect with a coil
having more secondary turns but the "sparks" are more
fan shaped than a whip like beam. I have no pics but
will set the system back up and take some if anyone is
interested. I to first noticed this on a smooth
top-load but was able to get the same results from a
dryer duct.