Re: Electric Waterfall

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

It forms a beautiful cascade of sparks that travel across the glass (HV
creepage) and then cascade down into the metal plate.  You almost have to
see one in operation to appreciate it.  It's quite spectacular in operation.

Dr. Resonance