RE: Tuning Troubles

Original poster: "Dwight Harm by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dwighth-at-traxsoft-dot-com>

Wizzard,
The "length of secondary wire" doesn't make sense to me... from the pics it
looks like the secondary coil length might be more than the
typically-recommended 5:1 max length/diameter ratio.  Could you clarify?
Dwight.

<snip>

 > Length of Secondary Wire (FT)
 > 27.1000