Re: MidWest Teslathon, aka, Lightning on the Lawn

Original poster: "Adam Britt by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <beans45601-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Where is it going to be at?

Thanks
Adam   kd5wit

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz "

This year's lawn party, ie, Lightning on the Lawn, is scheduled for Sept.
6, 2003, on a Saturday.

We want to start later this year, around 3 PM -4 PM, so we can run later in
the evening until around midnight. After dark all the coils should look
great and in early Sept. it should still be warm so we can set them all up
outdoors.

In this fashion we will be able to hook all of them up and selectively
operate different coils without tearing down and setting up each one in the
shop. We just move the power cord around a bit.

It will be a "bring a dish to pass event" except for those persons who
travel more than 1 state away -- a chance of spoilage might make us all
sick. Just haul your coil or stop in to view the fun.

I'm als! o working with a local car club who might arrange a car show and we
would move the event into town, perhaps Wisconsin Dells, and make it open
to the public.

Comments?

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation