Re: RF field strength - SSTC coils

Look back in the archives for RF safety.. there were some posts a few
months back discussing likely RF levels, given voltages, etc.

You're in the "near field" for sure, so antenna equations, or inverse
square law isn't going to do you much good.  Your limits are going to be
the E or H field, not the specific absorption... The SAR numbers are more
for higher frequency which would be unevenly absorbed depending on
proximity to the antenna (of, e.g., a cell phone or HT)