Re: Any coilers in Seattle, WA?

Original poster: "brent by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <masterservicesco-at-qwest-dot-net>

 > I'm a EE student who just got interested in Tesla coils. If there is
anyone
 > on this list near Seattle, WA. who wants to show off thier operating coil,
 > I'd love to see it!
 >
 > John

Hello;
I'm not in  Seattle, though I'm close, Sudden Valley.  That is on the
Southern tip of Lake Whatcom.
 >From here to VA Regional Seatle is only 86 miles, i.e. near where the Rainer
brewery was.
My newest coil isn't ZAPP worthy yet, but you are more than welcome to watch
the startup (hopefully it won't be a dud) I,m using a new design of my own,
sorry for no details, my intention is to patent the gap design if it goes
well.

Sinserely;
Dr. B. E. de Bolt