RSG's

Original poster: "Rodney Goolsby by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jeronimo-at-bright-dot-net>

I'm just wondering, what is the difference between a SRSG and an ARSG?  One
of my future designs for my first rotary gap was to first find a suitable
motor, then to make a disk (size depends on motor), put in some electrodes
(number based on motor rpm), and drive the whole thing with my 130v 5amp
variac. Am I correct in assuming this is an ARSG?