Re: Grounding Question

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks. Both you and John said the same thing which
would be:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/coil3.jpg

Note the neutral isn't connected to the pig.

My next question is whether this scheme would work
with a 120 volt PT such as:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/coil4.jpg

or should it simply be connected like:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/coil5.jpg

This is the way I've been running it for a while. By
tying the primary to the secondary, I've completely
eliminated the racing sparks associated with too tight
coupling and way overpowering a relatively small
secondary.

thanks
Adam