Re: An SSTC simulation

Original poster: "Dan Strother" <dstroth-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ah, very interesting. The circuit and concept look great, but there is one
thing bothering me: Won't dynamically tuning to the secondary coil cause
the MOSFETs to dangerously hard-switch a lot of current in the primary circuit?

Dan Strother