Re: GE caps

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Allied Electronics at www.alliedelec-dot-com

I'm planning on purchasing whatever they have left in stock on tuesday
morning for some big projects i'm working on this winter.  So if you want to
order any, make
your order monday morning otherwise there may not be any left by tuesday.

Dan